FIRST VISIT EXPERIENCE
On your initial visit, your comprehensive dental exam will consist of a full mouth series of x-rays, panoramic x-ray, charting of existing dental work, periodontal examination(gums), oral cancer screening, and diagnosis of any dental treatment needed. A treatment plan is made if any dental work is recommended. We will listen to your wants and concerns and do our best to answer any questions and present any treatment options. In some cases we will take additional records such as pictures and study models so we can provide a comprehensive plan.
In order to provide a thorough examination, dental radiographs are usually necessary. If you would like to obtain your chart and x-rays from your previous dentist, we ask that you send for this information.
If you have dental insurance, please provide our office with the necessary information before your first visit.
Again, thank you for choosing our office. Your needs as a new patient are of the utmost importance to us, and we look forward to being of service to you!
PAYMENTS AND FINANCING
- We accept cash, check, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, & American Express
- CareCredit interest free financing is available upon approval
- Approved insurance accepted
NEW PATIENT FORMS
AMENITIES & COMFORTS
Everyone at Dental Designs by Alisa Reed thanks you for making us your choice for your dental needs. Our practice is prevention oriented and dedicated to your health. We are committed to providing superior dental care and are proud of our dedication to our patients. Our goal is to help every patient feel and look their best while focusing on long term dental health.
Expect More…Get it Here
Let us show you that you can and should expect more. When you visit our Panther Creek dental office, you can expect to:
- Be treated as a special individual with respect for your wants and needs
- Be asked about your previous dental experiences
- Get a state-of-the-art oral system examination, not just a dental exam
- Be asked about your concerns, needs, and desires regarding your smile
- Discover if other physical problems might be related to your oral system
- Take charge of the planning of your long-term oral system care
Come and experience truly patient-focused and comprehensive dentistry. It is our goal to exceed your expectations. Visiting our Panther Creek office can improve your smile…and it could even change the way you look and feel about yourself.