Your teenager burst into tears yesterday because she chipped her front tooth and prom is coming up. Your husband seems to only be able to chew on the left side of his mouth but refuses to tell you whether something is hurting or not. And you have a big presentation in New Orleans in three weeks and you wish there was some kind of confidence shot available. Your schedule is packed and you just don’t know where to turn for help with it all.
Stop stressing and start smiling with cosmetic and family dentistry from Dental Designs By Alisa Reed, right here in the Woodlands!
Dr. Reed and her team have everything you and your family need to stay healthy, repair your teeth, and look amazing in one, gorgeous, conveniently-located dental office.
We have the training and experience to handle it all with ease:
- Bond your daughter’s tooth in one easy visit – just in time for prom.
- Investigate what’s happening in your husband’s mouth painlessly and non-invasively.
- Whiten your smile and even erase years from your appearance so you can give your presentation like a champ!
All Our Dentistry is Cosmetic
We are all about beautiful smiles. But that doesn’t mean we don’t focus on health. Not at all. In fact, when it comes to dentistry, we absolutely believe that health and beauty shouldn’t be separated. That’s why from preventive dentistry to restorative procedures, from emergency care to cosmetic enhancements, Dr. Reed and her team make sure your mouth is healthy, restorations are highly functional, and your smile looks better than it did when we started.
Our dental services include:
- Cosmetic Dentistry for increased confidence and radiance with dental veneers, full-mouth restorations, smile makeovers, tooth and gum recontouring, smile whitening, and orthodontics
- Restorative Dentistry to strengthen and repair even the most damaged smile with tooth-colored fillings and porcelain inlays, onlays, and crowns; cosmetic bridges, partials, dentures, and implants; endodontics; and oral surgery
- General & Preventive Dentistry to keep your entire family smiling for life with comprehensive exams, x-rays, ultrasonic cleanings and periodontal care, fluoride, mouthguards, TMJ and sleep apnea treatments, and emergency care
- Sleep Apnea Treatment to stop snoring, help you sleep, and possibly save your life.
- Sedation Dentistry to provide you with the gentle and compassionate care you deserve without pain, anxiety, or fear.
And don’t forget – all of our treatments, all of our care, is delivered with an extra-gentle, compassionate touch and backed up with the latest advancements in technology such as lasers, cone beam imaging, intra-oral cameras, and the best in sedation dentistry.